Content Marketing 101 Workshop
If you’re starting out with content marketing or want to understand more about why there’s so much buzz about it, this workshop will provide practical advice and strategies to put you on the right path. You’ll leave the workshop with a clear understanding of what content marketing is and how content becomes a valuable asset to help grow your business. By the end of the session you’ll know what it takes to implement an effective content marketing strategy and what traps to avoid so ensure your efforts are successful from the outset.
Workshop attendees will:
• Come away with a solid definition of content marketing
• Thoroughly understand the three components necessary to implement an effective content marketing strategy
• Receive guidance on what types of content may be suitable for their particular organisation
• Determine the best way to distribute content
• Learn how to establish communities and keep them engaged
• Know how to keep the search engines interested in their content
• Address important issues such as implementation and management of a content strategy
Who should attend?
• Marketers responsible for products, services, solutions, segments or industries
• PR and communication professionals
• Business owners
• Directors/VPs/Managers – Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications
• Marketing Consultants
Get in touch if you’re interested in having this presentation included at your next event.