You know what scares me? Nearly every client I speak with tells me they’re a sales-driven organisation. That’s a big problem if you ask me, especially when you consider my clients work in marketing. I spent five successful years working in direct sales. Trust me when I say the last thing you want is to have your sales department setting the agenda for content marketing. Read more
- Are Thought Leaders Expected to be Singer/Songwriters?
- The secret to writing effectiveness [RESEARCH]
- Making the world a better place for readers everywhere
- Helping marketers get to the bottom of the big issues
- One thing to guarantee better-quality writing
- 10 content marketing things you can quit doing
proof reader editing copy editor copyediting sub editor subediting the story of content book review email SME newsletters small business entrepreneurs small business owner content State of Writing 2020 external communications thought leader ghostwriting ghost writer internal communications communications survey copyeditor Typeset survey business writing marketing writing SMB seo asset based marketing sales globalisation strategy LinkedIn traditional media publishing brand podcasts native advertising brand newsroom b2b marketing content marketing strategy content marketing world social media journalism writing effectiveness proofreading writing survey writing for business State of Writing survey research brand journalism marketing copywriting writing content marketing