Last month I was invited to attend the world premiere of The Story of Content: Rise of the New Marketing. Held at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on the eve of Content Marketing World, the documentary explains how the future of marketing lies in brand storytelling. It’s essential viewing for anyone working in marketing but especially useful for small and medium-sized business. Read more
- Are Thought Leaders Expected to be Singer/Songwriters?
- The secret to writing effectiveness [RESEARCH]
- Making the world a better place for readers everywhere
- Helping marketers get to the bottom of the big issues
- One thing to guarantee better-quality writing
- 10 content marketing things you can quit doing
podcasts traditional media brand newsroom publishing asset based marketing LinkedIn native advertising proof reader internal communications external communications communications business writing copy editor sales globalisation email newsletters SME SMB strategy small business entrepreneurs seo brand editing the story of content book review Typeset survey State of Writing 2020 ghost writer copyediting subediting ghostwriting small business owner sub editor content thought leader copyeditor survey marketing writing State of Writing survey writing survey writing effectiveness social media b2b marketing content marketing strategy proofreading content marketing world journalism writing for business brand journalism research marketing copywriting writing content marketing