What books changed the way you do business? What books do you continually reference in your daily work. To put a fun spin on it, what business books would make it in your desert island pack? Or what books would you want if you had to work in a place with no internet?
5 Business Books Every Copywriter and Content Marketer Need
- By Sarah Mitchell
- January 26, 2015
- content marketing · copywriting · SMB · SME
- 10 Comments
- Are Thought Leaders Expected to be Singer/Songwriters?
- The secret to writing effectiveness [RESEARCH]
- Making the world a better place for readers everywhere
- Helping marketers get to the bottom of the big issues
- One thing to guarantee better-quality writing
- 10 content marketing things you can quit doing
proof reader editing copy editor copyediting sub editor subediting the story of content book review email SME newsletters small business entrepreneurs small business owner content State of Writing 2020 external communications thought leader ghostwriting ghost writer internal communications communications survey copyeditor Typeset survey business writing marketing writing SMB seo asset based marketing sales globalisation strategy LinkedIn traditional media publishing brand podcasts native advertising brand newsroom b2b marketing content marketing strategy content marketing world social media journalism writing effectiveness proofreading writing survey writing for business State of Writing survey research brand journalism marketing copywriting writing content marketing