A friend recently asked me what I do to maintain productivity in my writing. He is a small-business owner looking for hacks to help get more done so he can spend evenings with his family instead of plonking away at the keyboard. Writing is not his trade but he can write – and he writes all of his marketing material along with his website copy and a weekly blog.Read more
- Are Thought Leaders Expected to be Singer/Songwriters?
- The secret to writing effectiveness [RESEARCH]
- Making the world a better place for readers everywhere
- Helping marketers get to the bottom of the big issues
- One thing to guarantee better-quality writing
- 10 content marketing things you can quit doing
podcasts traditional media brand newsroom publishing asset based marketing LinkedIn native advertising proof reader internal communications external communications communications business writing copy editor sales globalisation email newsletters SME SMB strategy small business entrepreneurs seo brand editing the story of content book review Typeset survey State of Writing 2020 ghost writer copyediting subediting ghostwriting small business owner sub editor content thought leader copyeditor survey marketing writing State of Writing survey writing survey writing effectiveness social media b2b marketing content marketing strategy proofreading content marketing world journalism writing for business brand journalism research marketing copywriting writing content marketing